As the TSTV is already launched Nigerians have started purchasing the new latest paytv. In the case you do not know, read about the TSTV channels and special features. We have however, brought to you the Top 6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy TSTV. This is to ensure you know what is obtainable before you purchase the TSTV. Be guided properly.
What exactly are the Top 6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy TSTV? How true is the promise of 20GB? What about the installation? The provision of paused subscription, how does it work? These and many more are the things you will know soon below.
Top 6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy TSTV
Below are the things you must be aware of before purchasing the Paytv.
- The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge. That is to say, the #5,000 does not cover the installation costs.
- TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So, you can only pause your subscription only when you subscribe for one month. And this can only be for 7 days.
- The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.
- TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.
- You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB
- TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).
These are the Top 6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy TSTV. Was it helpful? Please share with friends and let them know too.