Like him or hate him, you always listen whenever he speaks. Over the years, Donald Trump has had to speak on many things on several occasions. The US president-elect is a man loved by many and hated by many. Whatever side of the divide you are on, he is undeniably a successful man. I therefore bring to you the Top Donald Trump’s Inspirational Quotes.
Donald John Trump was born June 14, 1946. He is a businessman, politician and television personality. He was recently named the “Times Person of the Year 2016”. D. J. Trump received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. In 1971, he took control of his family’s real estate and construction firm, Elizabeth Trump & Son, which was later renamed The Trump Organization. Let me spare you his biography and give you his top inspirational quotes!
Page Table of Contents
Top Donald Trump’s Inspirational Quotes
- Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
- You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
- Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
- When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.
- I don’t like losers.
- Sometimes you need conflict in order to come up with a solution. Through weakness, oftentimes, you can’t make the right sort of settlement, so I’m aggressive, but I also get things done, and in the end, everybody likes me
- My whole life is about winning. I don’t lose often. I almost never lose.
- What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate
- If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.
- I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
- Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing
- Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
- You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.
- Well, yes, I’ve fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it’s always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.
Donald Trump’s is a success story both in politics and business. Though he may not really be liked by many, but his words carry direction and action. Which of the above quotes do you love? Which one appeals to you most? please share with us below. Thank you.