Finally, the Total Startupper Of the Year Application 2018 For Nigerian Entrepreneurs has commenced. This is a great news for entrepreneurs all over the African continent. But then, what is the Total Startupper of the Year all about? Who can apply? What is in it for the winners? How is the registration done? All these and many more are contained here for you. Read on.
Are you a young entrepreneur? Do you have a project you believe in? Is it innovative and does it address a social or community challenge in your country or for your fellow citizens? Register and apply now. You could be the Startupper of the Year!
What is expected?
In applying for the Total Startupper Of the Year Application 2018, tell us how your project will help more and more people over time, at home or even abroad. Tell us how it empowers people, improves living conditions, and contributes to overall economic well-being.
Total Startupper Of the Year Application 2018
If you intend to apply for the Startupper of the year challenge, then, this is what you need to know.
Total Startupper of the Year Eligibility
- Age: The project or business owner must not be more than 35 years old.
- Nationality: The participant must be a citizen of the country where he/she participates.
- Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Romania
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Burkina, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Equatorial, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Réunion, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa Tanzania, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia and the Pacific: Cambodia, Fiji, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Philippines, French Polynesia, Thailand, Vietnam
- North and South America: Chile, Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican Republic
- Project Age: The project can be an idea or a start-up created within the last two years.
- Social and community impact: The project should offer a practical way of addressing a public health, safety, education, accessibility or other issue affecting local communities.
- Innovation: Innovation isn’t necessarily revolutionary, involving something brand new or a total transformation. It can be incremental as well, improving an existing technology, product or service, or even just the way things are done.
- Potential and feasibility: Projects that demonstrate feasibility and have the potential to benefit a broader public.
Total Startupper of the Year Challenge Rewards and Benefits
3 winners from each country will receive financial support, extensive publicity and coaching. From among these 3 winners per country, they will select grand winners by region, who will be offered additional support.
- 3 Winners:
- Financial support
- Heightened exposure (Media, PR, networking)
- 6 Grand Regional Winners:
- The first-place winner from each country will then compete for one of the six “Grand Regional Winner” awards!
- Top Female Entrepreneur:
- Startup for better energy:
- Possible partnership with the Total affiliate in the country
How to Enter Total Startupper of the Year Challenge
- Visit the official website.
- Then, click on the continent for the list of participating countries.
- By clicking the name of the country, you will be directed to your local website to participate. Don’t forget you must be a country national to participate!
Total Startupper Of the Year Application 2018 Deadline
The application deadline is November 12th, 2018.