How to Translate Unknown Text to Languages you know best
Most times when we read online there are different web pages we see written in strange languages. For example, if you understand English well, but came across an India written text, You do not need to leave the website. All you have to do is translate it to the languages you understand best.
Here am going to show you several ways on how to Translate Unknown Text to Languages you know best. This is very important because our major purpose of surfing the net is to get information online. So with this you do not need to quit the page because it might be very important to you when you translate the words/text.
How to Translate Unknown Text to Languages you know best without software – all for free
How to Use Google Translate
The Google Translate
I believe most people use this cos Google Translate is one of the porpular translate service. There are two ways to use Google Translate I shall be showing the two methods below.
- Use Google search to do this all through, open www.google.com
- In the search box, enter the word “Google Translate” and hit the enter key
- You get to see page like this:
- All you need to do is copy the unknown text in the box “enter text” the next box will now translate to the language you wish to translate. The default is usually English. But you can change it to any language you understand best.
- Now your word is ready. You can now read and enjoy your self.
- The Other is still Google Translate. But this time you will have to enter the website build by Google for translating text.
- login to https://translate.google.com/ or click here to move you to google translate website
- Type text or a website address or translate a document.
- Click the “Translate” button at the top.
The Second Method is using Google chrome browser
So because this service is best run by Google, the translate is automatic in Google chrome browser. Once a strange text opens, the translate notice will pop up asking you to translate to English or any other language of your choice. Click here to Download Google chrome browser for PC and Mobile.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Let me know if you face any challenges.