Do you plan to bring your team together irrespective of you and your teams’ locations – in a seamless way and most importantly with little or no cost? If its a “YES” then you have landed on the right page as we introduce “Trello” to you.
Communication is the key, but effective and communication with the right tools produces results in no time.
Trello got you covered with all of your communication and tools in one place, remote teams will stay productive no matter where you’re working from.
What it takes to create a new Trello account (signing up Methods)
There are TWO options to sign up Trello account which one of the options is using any desired email account you have to sign up, while the other option is using any of the mentioned third party account to sign up.
The difference are;
And after signing up, you have to verify your email address to complete the trello registration process.
Using Third-Party account: This has been trending and faster to sign up. Online platforms add these options to be a method of creating an account and signing in.
Using a third-party account to sign up doesn’t need further verifications after you have granted permission to link both accounts. And most of your information in the Third-party account is pulled and automatically used to sign up for the new account. Can be edited though.
How to Sign Up Trello Team Communication Account by Filling Out Form
- Go to the trello.com main website and click on “Sign Up”
- The trello.com/signup page opens. Since you want to use your email account here, that also means you will be filling out the Trello registration form and later confirming your email account.
Enter your email account and click on “Continue”
- Then you will be requested to enter your full name and password you’ll be using to login to your Trello account.
- Click on “Sign Up” button once you’ve completed the form.
- Now you will be redirected into your Trello dashboard. Next is to start by naming your board, something related to the project you are working on, or what you need to get done.
Sign up Trello Account using Third Party Account
Using any of the listed third party for Trello new account Sign Up relieves you from the stress of filling out a form.
Trello listed Google account Apple account and Microsoft account to use any of those to sign up for a new Trello account.
- Click on the one you have the account or prefer to sign up with
- A new page opens for you to login to that account or selects the account if you are already logged in.
- Then you will see a request from the account if you want to allow Trello to link with your account. Simply “Allow” the connection/linkage.
- Then you will be redirected to Trello dashboard to name your board.
Setting Up your Trello Account
Depending on what you want to do and achieve here, You could also name your card collections. By default, Trello already named them as Things to do, currently doing, and done.
You can rename, and later on create another collections of cards that best suits your type of projects or work.
Trello guides you from here on every steps to follow.
You will be requested to name your cards. You are expected to name your card base on those projects or things you want to do. Can still be renamed though.
Then click on the “Down Arrow” button to move on to the next stage.
Now that you are done with these setup, you need to login to your email account and verify your email account with Trello.
Trello Login Account Steps
- Go to the main website www.trello.com
- Then click on “Log In”
- You can login with either your email and password, or with any of the listed third party account (Google, Apple and Microsoft) listed.
Download Trello Mobile App
The Trello app is available for iOS and Android Phones. Use the link below to download the app that best suits your phone Operating System.
Download Trello App for Desktop
You can also download Trello app on your desktop computers. Available for Windows and iOS computers
Frequent Questions and Answers about Trello
Is Trello services free forever?
Yes, the free Trolle account is free forever (for now). Maybe later in the future, they may change that to a trial period.
Trello already has THREE different packages; Trello Free, Trello Business Class, and Trello Enterprise – learn more about the differences here.
Can I also create my Trello account from Mobile app?
Yes, you can as well create the account from the Trello mobile app. Use the above link to download the Trello app on iOS and Android.
Was this page helpful?
leave your comments below and share this page.