UBA Campus Ambassador Application Portal – The opportunity to become a UBA Campus ambassador is open to all Nigerian students in the higher institutions. If you are interested, we will guide you through on all you need to know here.
UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students, while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
UBA Campus Ambassador Application Portal
Below are the official links of the UBA Campus Ambassador Application Portal. For everything you will need to know about this program, visit www.ubagroup.com/campusambassador.
To apply for the Campus Ambassador program, visit: https://www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadorreg
When To Apply
Application portal opens in September and closes mid- December yearly. Please note the application for the 2019 edition is currently ongoing. you can apply using this link: https://www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadorreg
How Does UBA Campus Ambassador Work?
As we have pointed out above, the UBA ambassador is a learning experience for the successfully selected candidates. So, in a nutshell, here is how it works.
There are 3 major sectors of this program. It includes the following:
- Lectures. This covers a whole lots of areas aimed at building capacity for the selected candidates.
- Tour of UBA house and cocktail.
- and finally, the campus ambassador functions which we shall discuss below.
How Long Will It Last
The UBA Campus ambassador programme lasts for just 1 academic year. However, it is subject to renewal depending on performance.
How To Apply UBA Campus Ambassador
All applications are done online and it is free of charge. To apply,
1. Visit the application portal here: https://www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadorreg.
2. Fill the application form and submit.
3. The successful candidates would be invited for an orientation course in the bank’s head office in the applicant’s country.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Benefits
What do you stand to gain as a UBA Campus Ambassador?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Eligibility
To be eligible to apply, you must meet up with the following requirements. They include:
- You must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates.
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Also, you should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account .
Responsibilities of UBA Campus Ambassador
Beow are the functions of a UBA Campus Ambassador.
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Furthermore, learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus.
You can now make use of the UBA Campus Ambassador Application Portal and apply. You stand a chance of being selected amongst the winners.