The UBEB Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is currently out and application is ongoing. The general public and all interested persons can now apply to stand a chance of being employed in the Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB) recruitment. All requirements and application guidelines will be outlined below for your guide.
The Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states in Nigeria. The applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:
- 1). English Language
- 2). Mathematics
- 3). Science
- 4). Vocational Education
- 5). Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
UBEB Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
The Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements must be met by the candidates who wish to apply. They include:
- 1). Applicants must hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE
- 2). Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age
- 3). Interested candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not allow to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization.
- 4). Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in rural area posted.
Position: TEACHERS Job Reference No SUBEB01Summation
Applicants with specialization in English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Computer, Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Art & Craft, Special Education and IRK/CRK can apply.
Employment Status: PERMANENT.
UBEB Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – How To Apply
Applicants who succeeded with the above listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates. Also, change of name (if any) should be attached to their applications. The application guideline is as follows.
Forward your application to the following address:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board;
In their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State.
Please note that there is no application deadline stated in this information. You can contact any nearest UBEB to you for the deadline.
Any challenge during the application, kindly contact us and we shall put you through.