UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019 – The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) has begun the sales of the admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session. By this notice, all interested students can purchase the form and apply and hope to be part of the admitted persons. All guidelines and admission application is stated below.
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019 can be purchased at the cost of #3,000 (Three Thousand Naira only). So, if you are interested, you can follow the instructions below to apply for the admission recruitment.
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019
Let’s see the admission requirements below.
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
UMTH School of Post Basic Peri Operative Nursing Application Requirements
The following are the specific requirements for the Post Basic Operative Nursing applicants. The applicant/candidate must;
- Posses five (5) credit passes in SSCE (WAEC OR NECO) comprising of English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
- Have been a registered and licensed Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council In Nigeria.
- Posses a minimum of two years Post Registration Experience
How to Apply.
To apply for the UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019, here is your guidelines.
As pointed out earlier, the Application Form Fee is N3, 000 (three thousand naira only).
- All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”.
- Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
- All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 2nd May-22nd June 2018.
Entrance Examination: 16th – 20th July, 2018.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Did you find this helpful? Perhaps, you may want to see all Nursing schools that have released their admission form for 2018.
Good luck as you apply.