UNIMAID Post UTME 2018/2019 Form Application Is Out – This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening for admission.
Below are the requirements and the application guidelines for you to use. Please read to the end.
UNIMAID Post UTME 2018/2019 Form Application – How To Apply
To apply for the UNIMAID post utme 2018/2019 form, here is all you have to do.
- Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit: http://www.unimaidonline.net/
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
a) First Name
c) JAMB No.
d) Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
e) E-mail Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your payment.
- Payment Options:
• Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
• Print invoice (RRR invoice)
• Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
b. ATM Payment Option
• Click pay to proceed icon
• Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
• Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
• Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
• On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
• Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
• Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
8. Click-click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
Please ensure you purchase your UNIMAID Post UTME 2018/2019 Form now and start application early enough.