Is there any app you have in your android phone that you wish to delete or uninstall? Could it be because you phone memory is filled up and you want to create some space in your phone for new apps? Or is it that you just don’t want the app in your phone again? Well, for whatever reason you are doing it, we are aware that many persons find it hard to uninstall apps on android phones. In this guide, we will make the steps plain and easy for you to do.
To uninstall apps on android phones is not a herculean task. It is not hard. It is just that you do not know how to. Yes, it is one of the easiest thing you can do with your android phone. But, what do you have to worry about when i can help you through the steps? So, why worry? We will show you the different ways you can uninstall apps on android phones.
How To Uninstall Apps On Android Phones
Here are the different methods.
- Open Google Play on your device.
- Press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner. Go to My apps & games.
- Go to the tab labelled Installed.
- Here you will see the list of all apps installed on your device. Tap the name of the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall on the resulting screen.
If you know the name of the app you want to uninstall, you can do that by following these steps:
- Open Google Play.
- Type the name of any app you’ve installed on your phone in the search bar at the top.
- Select that app from the list of results.
- Tap Uninstall on the Google Play.
Also See: Top Writing Apps On Android Phones
This method is easier and simpler.
- Open your phone menu.
- Tap and hold the icon of the app you want to delete and drag it to the top of the screen where you see Uninstall.
- Then, place it on the “uninstall”.
- Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Apps.
- Now select the app you want to delete. Tap Uninstall.
- Allow the process to complete.
- You are done.
Now, you have seen how easy it is to Uninstall Apps On Android Phones?