Union Bank Online Banking Registration – When it comes to banking in Nigeria, the Union Bank of Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s finest. It has existed since 1917 when it was first established as Colonial Bank. In 1925 the bank became known as Barclays Bank DCO (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas) resulting from its acquisition by Barclays Bank. Following Nigeria’s independence and the enactment of the Companies Act of 1968, the bank was incorporated as Barclays Bank of Nigeria Limited (BBNL, est. 1969).
The Union Bank Online Banking platform provides a safe and convenient way for Union bank customers to easily access banking services without paying a dime (except for normal bank charges for specific transactions). If you are a Union bank customer looking for how to enroll for UnionOnline or Union bank internet banking. Then this article is designed for you.
In this post, you are going to learn how to register and activate Union bank online banking. The platform will help you perform a whole lot of functions without visiting any bank branch. This online banking is not different from what is obtainable in other Nigerian banks.
How To Sign Up Union Bank Online Banking
Here is the best way to get yourself registered on this platform. Registering for UnionOnline is not as difficult as you may view it. You can either register online or at any bank branch. To register at a bank branch, simply
- Visit any Union bank branch closest to you and request for the UnionOnline form from any bank personnel.
- Fill the form and submit for them to process it.
- At the end you will receive your online banking login details. Go online and activate your account.
To register for Union bank online banking through the official website, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official registration portal through this link here
- Enter your account number in the box on the screen and click on Continue
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration. Please ensure that every information you provide are the ones you used to open your Union bank account.
- After registration, your UnionOnline details will be sent to your email address. That’s it!
How to Activate Your UnionOnline Account
After creating an account, you need to activate it, if not you cannot be able to enjoy UnionOnline banking benefits. So, simply follow the steps below to activate your account.
- Go to the Union bank Nigeria official website at http://www.unionbankng.com/
- The click on Internet banking login
- Enter the username you chose
- Next, type in the Default Password send to your phone
- Click on the button to generate your activation code and receive it on your phone
- Enter your Default Password (using online keyboard)
- Then, enter the Numeric Activation Code
- Enter your New Password and re-enter your new password
- Click on the Change Password button
- You’ll get a reply that password has been changed successfully
- Choose your token delivery options (email/sms or both)
- Create a Security Word for authorizing your transfers.
Benefits of UnionOnline
With UnionOnline, customers can enjoy the following benefits, which includes;
- Checking your account balance
- Fund transfer to other union bank accounts
- Inter-bank money transfer to other banks
- Requesting and printing of bank statements
- Paying of utility and other bills
- Review transaction history
- Setting up standing orders/instructions
- Confirming and cancelling cheques
- Request for tokens
- Access your Union bank account 24/7 from anywhere and lots more.
Why wait? Go ahead and register for the Union Bank online banking right away. Please share to help others.