The Union Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer allows you to transfer money easily from one bank to another. Additionally, you can do these transfers without internet connection. This is quite different from using a mobile app which requires internet connection before you can make any transfer. This is easy, fast and reliable.
To use the Union Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer, you have to know the codes you can use for the different transfers. You can use this USSD code we will show you here to send money from Union bank to other banks in Nigeria. You can also make use of it to pay your bills. Furthermore, you don’t need to buy recharge card vouchers again as you can simply recharge your phone from the comfort of your home.
The first question to be asked is ‘how can I use the Union Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer?”. It is simple. All you need is to register.
1. To register, just dial *826# from your registered mobile number on the banks system. Then follow the on-screen prompts.
2. After registering, you will need a password to authenticate your transactions. To get a password, simply dial *826*5# to create a transaction PIN.
What Can I Do with the Union bank USSD Codes?
The question is what can’t you do with 826 USSD? It’s more than a USSD code because the possibilities are endless. Here’s a little tease of what you can do:
– Buy that anniversary or birthday present you almost forgot.
– Send money to other UBN and Other Bank Accounts.
– Stay connected, buy Airtime for Self and others on all major networks.
– Keep tabs of your rising empire, check Account Number, Balances and BVN on the go.
– Generate a paycode and PIN for cardless withdrawal transaction.
– Keep it simple and smart, pay bills.
How To Transfer Money using the USSD Code
To transfer money from one bank to the other is not hard. There are two different transfers to make.
1. Transfer to a Union Bank Account: simply dial *826*1*amount*account no#
2. Transfer to other bank accounts: simply dial *826*2*amount*account no#
How To Buy Airtime Online
Just like the money transfer, airtime purchase comes in two types:
1. For self, simply dial *826*amount#
2. For a third party (others), *826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#.
Also See: First Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer
Is There any charge for Transfers?
The charge for fund transfer to other banks is ₦52.50 per transaction. It is free to other Union Bank Nigeria account. We know you understand.
How To Check balance
To check balance, simply send the SMS “BAL” to 20123.
We hope you found this Union Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer very useful? You can share this to help others too.v