United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018 – The United Bank For Africa is currently recruiting employees for Entry Level program 2018. Here, we will outline the requirements and the application procedures for you to follow. Please read to the end.
As you well know, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
Below is all you need to know concerning eligibility and application guidelines.
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Also See: Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
- log onto the application portal.
- You are to sign up (create an account online) before applying. Please ensure you use a valid email address and an easily remembered password.
- Then finally, fill the application form and submit.
- Note, you will mostly be contacted through your email. So, ensure you constantly check your email address for updates.