United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, is a leading pan-African financial services group headquartered in Nigeria. It is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date: 1st August, 2018
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit the application portal here Click here to apply online.
- You are then expected to create an online account. (If you have created one with them before, just use your details and sign in).
- Afterwards, submit your applications online.
- Wait for feedback from the bank. Constantly check your email for any messages from UBA.
Good luck! Please share!