It is generally expected that once one finishes a Bachelor degree programs, he/she would go for the Master’s degree program. Most often, prospective candidates do not know the requirements before applying for the program. We deemed it necessary to bring to you the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Master’s Degree Requirements. Knowing this will help you prepare before seeking admission.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is one of the most ranking universities in Nigeria and such, students always flock to seek admission into the school. It is to your advantage that you know the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Master’s Degree Requirements. Here they are below.
University Of Nigeria Nsukka Master’s Degree Requirements
The following shall qualify for Masters Degree admission:
- Graduates of the University of Nigeria or of other recognized Universities who have obtained the degree of Bachelor in the relevant disciplines with at least a good second class honours.
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the University of Nigeria with at least credit level passes.
- Candidates whose first degrees are unclassified but have scores of 50% or above.
- For M.Ed degree, candidates with at least, a good second class single honours degree in teaching subjects plus at least a merit level pass at Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or those who hold a third class honours degree in Education or a single honors degree in teaching subjects with at least 5 years postgraduate teaching experience, plus Postgraduate Diploma in Education passed at Merit level or above.
- For MPA, candidates should, in addition to (1) and (2) above, be serving administrative/managerial staff in the Public or Private sector with a minimum of two years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Holders of professional Fellowship qualifications such a FIMLT, FNILT, NIPR, or their equivalents obtained through examination. Candidates with the professional certificates listed above must have worked as Senior Technologist (s) or in equivalent position(s) for at least three years.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than those listed above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University.
Having seen these requirements, you should have known whether you are qualified to apply or not. Get your papers ready and utilise this opportunity to further your academics.