The Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/18 registration has commenced. The school hereby invites the general public to apply for the UNIZIK Post Ume Registration 2017/18. The post ume screening exercise is for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Below, we are going to give you the UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/18 – UNIZIK Post Ume Registration 2017/18 examination dates. We will also include every other thing you must know to ensure a smooth registration process for you. Ensure you follow the guides laid down here.
Page Table of Contents
UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/18 – UNIZIK Post Ume Registration 2017/18
- Visit unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Screening Exercise Dates:
SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017
|DAY 1:||SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017||S/N Faculty a. Arts b. Physical Sciences|
|MONDAY, 18th September, 2017||S/N Faculty a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences|
|TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017||S/N Faculty a. Engineering b. Education|
|WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017||S/N Faculty a b. c. Medicine Basic Medical Sciences Agricultural Sciences|
|DAY 5:||THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017||S/N Faculty a. Law b. Pharmacy|
|FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017||S/N Faculty a Social Sciences b Environmental Sciences|
|SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017||S/N Faculty a Health Sciences and Technology|
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs& Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geo-informatics, Fine and Applied Arts
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Education – Educational Found
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
Time And Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
Now is the time. Goodluck as you apply for UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/18 – UNIZIK Post Ume Registration 2017/18.