Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal as from 5th July for the screening exercise. Prospective visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal as from 5th July.
Screening Dates And Details
UTME screening exercise will commence on Tuesday July 23, 2018 and end on August 2nd, 2018. The Post-UTME Past questions to help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise is available now.
UNN Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 – How To Apply
The online registration commences on Thursday July 5, 2018 and ends on Thursday July 19, 2018. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip
Please note that Visually impaired candidates do not need to participate in the screening exercise. Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
On this note, the portal will be opened on Thursday, July 5, 2018 and closes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 by 12 midnight. We request that all the affected prospective students register for this screening as there will be no opportunity to do so afterwards. Kindly visit the UNN Website for regular updates. Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.