How To Upload N-Power Stamped And Signed Confirmation Of Resumption – The N-Power confirmation of Resumption are to uploaded by all persons who have been deployed. After deployment, it is expected that the deployed persons should upload this confirmation. This is very compulsory. If it is not uploaded, it will affect the individual in question as the monthly stipend will not be paid to the person.
So, in this guide, we will show you all the steps on How To Upload N-Power Stamped And Signed Confirmation Of Resumption. Ensure you follow all guidelines.
How To Upload N-Power Stamped And Signed Confirmation Of Resumption
- Enter your email or phone number
- Provide your password in the space indicated for it
- Click on login.
- It will take you straight to your dashboard.
- Use the navigation to locate the upload section, upload your letter of resumption confirmation and save it.
- You will have to scan it as to get a clear copy. If you want to use your phone and snap it, make sure it is bright enough.
- Be sure that your document is readable.
NPower 2018 Deployment
The final selection list will be circulated to all focal persons on Friday, July 20, 2018. Then all deployed beneficiaries are to upload on their N-Power Portal page (dashboard) their Stamped and Signed Confirmation of Resumption on or before Friday, August 10, 2018, in order to qualify for their first stipend that will be paid by August 31, 2018.
Also See: Npower Latest Deployment News Update
Process Of On-boarding Of 2017 nPower Applicants
- Once you have all the necessary documents, visit npvn portal
- Login with your email or phone number and password.
- Navigate through your dashboard and update your profile. Do not forget to upload your photo and complete other updates.
- If you got confused along the line, don’t hesitate to contact npower through any of our social media handle (Twitter, Facebook) or send an email.
- Once you are onboarded, await deployment news.