uTorrent is one of the most famous clients of BitTorrent, which allows us to download files quickly and free. It has over 150 million users, that is
uTorrent application and application can be downloaded on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices. Downloading the application on any of these platforms is 100% free.
Some functions of this application people don’t like and you complain. this includes that on the process of setting up the application it may try to install more software. Although you can prevent that. But in
Another issue is that it always includes advertisements, this one you
This page discusses below how to download the uTorrent application and how it works, that is how to use the uTorrent client on your devices. So stay tuned till the end of this page.
You should be able to download this application using any of the links below that suit your kind of devices or platforms.
- Download here for Windows
- Download here for Mac
- Download here for Linux
- download for and Android devices
Or you can visit the main “uTorrent client free download page” here to either download the latest version or older version that is comparable with your devices.
Benefits of using uTorrent Application
- Start, monitor, and stop torrents remotely from a browser
- Automatically download torrents from an RSS feed
- Schedule upload/download speed caps for certain times and days of the week
- Allows you small setup file (~3 MB)
- Also enables you to create your own torrent file
- Option to hibernate/standby/reboot/shutdown when a torrent is finished downloading
How to Use uTorrent Downloader
Downloading torrents is fast and easy with µTorrent. Bandwidth usage is auto-adjusted so that online activities, such as gaming and streaming, are never affected.