The Verve Naira Credit Card – Verve Credit Card is a Debit Card linked to your Naira Savings account or Current account that enables you make payments on POS terminals, the Internet and withdraw cash from ATMs in Nigeria.
Features of Verve Naira Credit Card
- Chip & PIN secured, for enhanced protection of your funds
- Naira denominated
- Personalized, bears the customers name
- Accepted throughout Nigeria, wherever the Interswitch or Verve logo is displayed
Other Features you might be neglecting:
One common question people asked is “Can Verve cards work on the web”?
Yes, but only on websites bearing the Personal Identification Number or Verve acceptance mark.
How to activate Verva card
Activate your Verve card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at your Customer Service Desk in the bank before leaving the branch OR visit any ATM to perform PIN change.
One common question people ask is “Can I use my Verve card to shop on all websites (domestic & international)”?
Only on “domestic” websites, sites bearing the Interswitch or Verve acceptance mark.
What is your PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number“. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.
How to shop on the web using Verve Naira Credit Card
Select the item you wish to purchase, proceed to ‘Checkout’, provide your Verve card number, provide your Expiry date, provide the CVC number (the last three digits appearing on the back of your card, beside the signature panel), and input your PIN using the secure keypad displayed on your screen.
How to protect Verve card from fraud (whether online or offline)
- Do not disclose your PIN to anyone
- Keep your card safe and out of sight and reach of others
- Do not retain your PIN mailer or keep it in the same place as your card
- Destroy your PIN Mailer after memorizing your PIN
Benefits of Verve Credit Card
- Easy access to funds 24 hours each day
- Eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash
- Flexible, can be used across multiple channels – POS, Web, ATMs
- Multiple Value-Added Services – Airtime recharge, Bills payments, e.t.c.