The Online WAEC Result Verification is an online solution that enables Candidate, Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Organizations and other related institutions to check and verify WAEC results of candidates at
In case you need more information, download the Verification manual for detailed information below this article.ff
This application can be used by different organizations e.g. embassies, where
Pictures (passport photograph) is not available for results earlier than 1999.
How Does WAEC Result Verification Works?
- Visit the official website – www.waeconline.org.ng. You can as well download the free WAEC Result Verification App on Mobile and Computer.
- Click on “WAEC RESULTS VERIFICATION” from the list of services.
- A new page opens, which is the main page where you’ll have to select (by clicking) who is checking to verify the result (you can see there are different opentions; Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Organizations and individuals). A click on any will open another new page.
- Now you have to enter your username and password to access the main page. But if you do not have an account, then make sure to do so by making payment following step 5 to 7. Then you can login to check whatever.
- Subscribe via Online e-payment from within the application window using Verve card, Master card, Interswitch card or First bank card.
- The First
Bank cardcan be procured from the following First Bank branches nationwide
- Payment can be made to the First
Bank cardfrom any branch
- Follow On-screen Instructions
For more information visit; www.waeconline.org.ng