The easiest way to dealing with low income, unemployment and lack of finance is learning a skill and being very creative. These days, it is becoming more and more easy to make a living from different sources in Nigeria today. I want to introduce you to the Wema agent banking services.
Here, I will be guiding you through the steps of knowing how to become a Wema bank agent easily. You will be given practical guidelines requirements, benefits and the conditions to get started.
Page Table of Contents
What is Wema Agent Banking Program
The Wema agent banking is an initiative of the Wema Bank Plc. It is simply the provision of financial and banking services by agents on behalf of the Wema bank. Usually, these agents should be business owners. They are responsible for providing services such as account opening, deposits, money withdrawals, bill payments etc to their customers.
It began in 2017 and started operations in Abuja, Calabar, Uyo, Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Benin and Asaba. Since then, it has spread to some other areas of the country and is still waxing strong today.
How To Become Wema Bank Agent
If you are looking for the guidelines on how to signup Wema agent banking, then, read on.
- Download the Wema bank agent registration form here.
- Fill the form and take it to any local Wema bank branch near you.
- follow any other guidelines you will be given.
Wema Bank Agent Requirements
You need to meet up with the following requirements to become an agent.
- You must be a business owner with a verifiable physical business location.
- Also, you will need a Wema bank savings account.
- Also, you need to possess a data-enabled android phone.
- You should be able to have some minimum capital requirement (not specified).
Roles Of Wema Bank Agent
The Wema bank agent performs some certain functions for clients on behalf of Wema bank. They include the following:
- They offer Wema bank account opening services.
- Deposit cash into Wema bank account.
- Money withdrawal
- Money transfer
- BVN linking services
- Customer service management.
- Bills payment
Benefits Of Wema Agent Banking
There are many benefits you can enjoy from Wema bank agents and as an agent yourself.
If you are customer, here are the benefits you will get.
- ability to open an account easily without having to visit the bank.
- Ability to carry out different banking and financial transactions such as money deposits, money transfer, BVN linking, lodge complaints, bills payment, airtime recharge etc.
As an agent, you are not left out as well. You get the following:
- You will get agent commissions for transactions performed.
- Also, you will be branded with the necessary tools and resources to perform optimally.
- Also, you will get footfall as an agent for Wema bank.
- You get to add another source of income to your income sources.
Do you have any question on how to become a Wema bank agent? Use the comment box below and ask your questions.