WhatsApp Business App Download – WhatsApp Business is an Android app which is free to download, and was built with the small business owner in mind. With the app, businesses can interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. WhatsApp Business App was built with the small business owners in mind. With the app, businesses can interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to customer messages.
The WhatsAp Business app download is similar to the regular WhatsApp app, but comes with a number of features that enable businesses to effectively communicate with their customers. Let’s take a look at the new features, and how to make use of WhatsApp Business. Businesses using WhatsApp Business can connect with ordinary WhatsApp users as normal, as there’s no need for ordinary WhatsAppers to download the separate app. WhatsApp users will know when they are being contacted by a business rather than an individual, as it will be listed as a business account.
WhatsApp Business App Download
To download the Whatsapp business app, there are things you need to put in place.
- If you have an existing WhatsApp Messenger account, you’ll have the option to migrate your chat history to your new WhatsApp Business account. We recommend that you make a manual backup before proceeding.
- Your chat history can’t be migrated back to WhatsApp Messenger if you decide to stop using WhatsApp Business.
- You can use both apps, WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger. Each app, however, must be linked to its own unique phone number. It’s not possible to have one phone number linked to both apps at the same time.
- Download WhatsApp Business from Google Play Store.
- Verify your business phone number, the one you wish to use to talk to customers.
- Restore your chat history, if you wish.
- Set your business name.
- Build your profile. Tap the Menu Button > Settings > Business settings > Profile.
Setting Up WhatsApp for Business
There are some settings you will need to do to set up your business WhatsApp. It saves time and makes your work easier. Here’s how to set up WhatsApp for Business:
- To setup these messaging tools, simply go to Settings > Business Settings and check the messaging options available there.
- You’ll see three available options: Away message, Greeting message, and Quick replies. You can set each of these depending on your requirements.
- Also, you can setup an automated away message when you’re unable to reply to your customers. You can also set it up to send the away message at all times, on a customised schedule, or outside of business hours. A greeting message is sent out automatically when a customer messages you for the first time or after 14 days of inactivity. For quick replies, you can setup a basic message, pick a shortcut, and select keywords (optional). These come in handy when you’re answering frequently asked questions, or want to exchange pleasantries.
WhatsApp Business App Download For Web & Desktop
Just like your personal WhatsApp account, you can use WhatsApp Business mobile app with the desktop variant too. This makes it much easier to interact with a large number of customers. The setup process for the desktop variant is the same as the regular WhatsApp app. Go to Settings > WhatsApp Web and scan the given QR code.
Good luck as you use the WhatsApp Business App Download.