If you have been trying to withdraw your Fiverr money into your local Nigerian account without success, then relax. This is a comprehensive guide on how to withdraw Fiverr funds through Payoneer and into your Nigerian bank account. If this is what you’d love to know and learn, then read on.
Nigeria is often disadvantaged when it comes to online payment processing. Since Paypal doesn’t allow Nigerians to create an account that can be used to send and withdraw money, we often rely on other longer protocols to get money from your international hustle into your account.
Fortunately, this hasn’t discouraged us as Nigerians. I will be guiding you on the best way you can use to get your Fiverr funds into your Nigerian bank account using Payoneer. If you are in, then read on.
Page Table of Contents
Fiver Withdrawal Methods
Basically, Fiverr has 4 major withdrawal methods. They are
- Through Paypal
- By Payoneer Direct Bank Withdrawal
- Fiverr Revenue Card
- Direct Bank Deposit.
How To Withdraw Fiverr Funds Through Payoneer
So, here is how you can use this method to get your Payoneer money into your account in Nigeria.
- You will need to create a Payoneer account first and foremost. If you already have an account, then skip this process. But, if you haven’t, then we have you covered. You can create your Payoneer account here easily. After this is done, let’s see step two.
- Log into your Fiverr account. When you do, to the top right, you will see the option for “SELLING”. Click on it.
- Next, you will see EARNINGS”. This is where all your income is placed. Click on it.
- Under the earnings, you will see some withdrawal options before you. Simply click on “Bank Transfer”.
- In this next stage, you will be prompted to do phone verification. The major essence is to ensure your fund is not withdrawn by an unauthorized source. So, a code will be sent to your phone number, the one you used in verifying your Fiverr account.
- once you have entered this code, click on “SUBMIT CODE”.
- once this is done, you will be sent an email by Fiverr to link your Fiverr & Payoneer account. Open your email and click on the link. This link will take you to Payoneer login page.
- So, log into your Payoneer account using your account details. From there, you should confirm if you really want to link both accounts.
- Once this process is completed, another message will be sent to your email informing you of your decision to link both accounts.
- So, to get this money withdrawn, simply login back into your Fiverr account. click on the earnings and select bank transfer again.
- Since your account has been linked already, you will be guided to withdrawal your funds into your Payoneer account without stress.
Fiverr Withdrawal Terms
To use this strategy will listed above, you MUST meet up with two major terms and conditions.
- You must have a minimum of $20 before this transaction will go through.
- You will have to pay $3 charge for each transaction. However, there may be additional fees depending on your location and currency.
Now, you can easily withdraw your Fiverr funds any time and any day in Nigeria. We would answer your questions if you have any.