The World Bank is the highest financial organisation in the world. It plays a huge rule in almost all global phenomena. The scope is global and its impacts felt all day. Before one can do any meaning transaction on the World Bank Portal, the person must be registered with the World Bank. Therefore, we bring to you steps on World Bank Account Creation Portal.
The World Bank has 5 different organisations under it. Additionally, the World Bank has 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations across the world. So, it offers many opportunities to all its registered members on the account portal. Let us get to the World Bank Account Creation Portal.
World Bank Account Creation Portal
To Register and create a world bank account, here are the steps to follow.
- Log onto the World Bank portal.
- Fill in the form with all the required details.
- When you fill in your email, click on “Send Verification code”.
- Log into your email address, get the verification code and input in the space provided.
- Afterwards, click on “Create”.
- Log into your created account, select what you will love to be updated about (see details below).
- When finished, click on “Logout”.
What Benefits Can You Enjoy?
It is very important to note that creating a World Bank Membership account comes with many benefits. Your registration and membership,
- Allows you access to the World Bank Databank (databank.worldbank.org).
- Also, you will receive alerts on jobs vacancies.
- You also get exclusive access to job sites, Open Learning Campuses, Photo Library, WBG eConsultants etc. In essence, you have a lot to gain with registering on the World Bank Account Creation Portal
The choice is yours: either to maximise this opportunity or ignore it. Make a nice choice. Please, share this with friends.