WorldRemit is an online financial institution that allows you
We want to show you how to send money with WorldRemit. But before then, it is important to carry out WorldRemit Account registration.
The WorldRemit Account Registration is the first and most important thing you must do before you carry out further transactions. The account can be created in few minutes. All you need is your internet-enabled device and your data connection. If you are ready, we are ready for you. Set?
Page Table of Contents
WorldRemit Account Registration
To create WorldRemit account, you will need to follow this step.
- Visit this link and see the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- While filling in your name, ensure the name is as on your formal means of identity i.e ID Card.
- Finally, click on “submit & create account”.
Now you are done with creating the account, the next thing will be the guide on how to send money across using WorldRemit.
How To Send Money With WorldRemit
How to send money on WorldRemit, ensure you follow these guides below.
- Open worldremit.com in your web browser.
- Select the country you’re sending to.
- Select service i.e. how you want to pay.
- Bank Transfer – A bank transfer is a payment made by Worldremit directly into your recipient’s bank account. (See list of supported countries)
- Cash Pickup – Is a payment by Worldremit that your recipient can collect as cash. (See list of supported countries)
- Mobile Money – It is an electronic wallet service that is a popular alternative to bank accounts. (See list of supported countries)
- Airtime Top Up – This option lets you recharge your recipient’s pre-paid mobile phone call plan. (See list of supported countries)
- Pay to Card – A pre-paid card is a card that your recipient loads with money to pay for goods or services. (This option is currently available for transfers to Zimbabwe only)
- Door-to-door – This option makes Worldremit deliver physical cash to your recipient’s home address. (This option is currently available for transfers to Vietnam only)
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Click the green ‘Send’ button; you should be redirected to a new page to sign up (If you haven’t signed up. But since we’ve done that, let’s move to the next stage).
- On the new page, you’ll fill in your recipient’s – the person you’re sending to – details.
- Make sure every detail you fill in is accurate. You should ask the recipient for anything you don’t know, or are not sure of.
- After the completion of the form, click on the blue ‘Next’ button.
- Select the method of payment you want to use and complete the transaction.
- That’s all on how to send money with WorldRemit
How To Receive Money From WorldRemit
The next information is the guideline on how you can receive money from the WorldRemit account. There are different ways of receiving money. However, this is determined by the way the money is sent. So, let’s show you how.
- For bank transfers, you should receive your money into your bank account within one working day; for airtime top ups, you’ll receive the airtime almost instantly; also, for mobile money, you’ll receive your money into your mobile money wallet; for pay to card transfers, you’ll receive your money into your pre-paid card account almost instantly.
- For Cash Pick Up, funds are usually available to collect instantly; however, you’ll need a Valid photo ID that shows your full name (and matching the name supplied by the sender during the transaction), and the transaction reference number that will have been sent to you by SMS once the payment is available for collection.
- For Door-to-Door payments, you’ll need a valid photo ID whose details match the details the sender supplied when making the transaction and the transaction reference number that will have been sent to you via SMS once the transaction has been authorised.
We have shown you WorldRemit Account Registration and How To Send Money With WorldRemit. If you have any question or comment, use the comment box below and we shall attend to you.