WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG – All ABOUT JAMB UTME
WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG – The importance of knowing what should be done before any examination contribute highly to exam success. Agree with me that there are due process when it comes to JAMB exam, result, or what ever jamb is concerned about.
Here I am going to be sharing with you all you can/should do in WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG, which includes; JAMB registration, jamb exam date and requirements, checking of jamb results, change of course and institution, Buying and filing direct entry form, reprinting of jamb slip and results, getting back your lost or forgotten Jamb registration number, etc., all this will be explained steps by steps to your full understanding.
Jamb registration is for all those who has written their waec, neco, nabteb and made a good grade. First and foremost, before the registration you need to get the form in jamb accredited registration center near to you, such as the bank, cybercafe, online shopes, etc after purchasing the form, you go to a jamb accredited registration center and do your registration.
At the process of the registration, you will be asked to Sign In, this module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basic personal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph. Note that your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline After the registration, you get your print out.
- Purchase your Scratch Card from any of the approved selling points
- Download the e-registration form template
- Fill it and get your recent (Not more than 3 months) Passport Photograph scanned into JPEG format
- Take the filled form along with you to any of the approved registration centers and ensure that your two (2) thumbs prints are captured (Biometrics).
- This can be done (with DIGITAL PERSONA Scannner ONLY) online or offline
- No Licence is required for DIGITAL PERSONA Scannner
- Biometrics details and complete registration details can also be captured offline
- Your PIN and Serial Number shall be required during Offline and Online registration
For ease of registration, you are advised to capture your Biometrics and complete Registration details offline
- After offline data capture, please confirm that the captured data has been processed before going online
Jamb exam date and requirements
Jamb examination has now taken a new shape, jamb has now introduce a new form of writing the examination which is Computer-Based Test,( CBT). with this new development, it has made so many student to become computer literate.
JAMB UTME EXAM DATE
jamb examination date is always alongside with the print out of your registration. when going for the examination you are required to go along with your print out.
checking of jamb results
To check your jamb results online simply go to www.jamb.org.ng. When you get to the page, select the Check your Results option, Enter your registration number where required and then click ‘Check Result”.
Change of Course and Institution Form
So many candidates always need to change their course or institution of choice because of one reason or the other.
change of course and institution is for those who has the following reasons;
- poor result- student who has chosen the institution of their choice and the course they want to study, eventually didn’t reach the school cult off mark can go further to buy the change of course and institution form to enable them go into another institution of their choice.
- high cost of tutution fees- this is the process were by the institution of the candidate choice is very expensive, the candidate will have no choice than to go for the change of institution.
How to Apply for JAMB Change of Institution and Course.
- Go to JAMB office,commercial banks or any JAMB sales point to get the change of course/institution scratch card nearest to you
- Purchase CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card (=N=2,500)
- Go to JAMB Website (http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/regCentreLogin.aspx)
- Click on Change of Course/Institution
- You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
- Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
- Crosscheck and Submit your form.
- You’re done
- Reprint your JAMB Slip.
Buying and Filing Direct Entry Form
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission.
This form can be purchase in any commercial banks in Nigeria or JAMB offices.
You are adviced to buy this form ealier before the colsing date.
Buy E-Facility Card
Account No: 0149651074
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKABank Name: First Bank Plc
Account No: 3066151282
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA