Yahoo Registration Country Codes – We understand that most of you have been finding it difficult to sign up yahoo mail because of Yahoo Registration Country Codes. On this page you got all country codes.
Just in case you do not really understand how and what this country codes is all about, let me take my time explaining to you.
What is Yahoo Mail Country’s Codes?
The country code simply – is the last alphabet you your yahoo mail address. Let me give an example of this;
- John@yahoo.co.uk – This means you are opening this yahoo account from the United Kingdom
- firstname.lastname@example.org – this means this account was pointed from Australia
Yahoo Registration Country Codes
The following Yahoo Mail country codes are supported in country parameter requests:
Yahoo Mail Code
How to change Yahoo Mail Country & Languages
You can use the following methods to setting your country and language setting – what Yahoo! Mail calls your “Preferred Content”. Use these steps below:
- Click on your user name which is located at the top of your Yahoo! Mail page, next to the Yahoo! Mail logo. This will open a pull-down menu.
- Click Account.
- This will open a new window in which you will be prompted to re-enter your password. You will then be re-directed to your Yahoo! ID Card.
- Under “Account Settings” in your Yahoo! ID Card, click the Set Language, site and time zone link.
- Click on the link next to Regional Site and Language and from there you can select from a list that best meets your content needs.
- Click Save.