YouTube is one of GOOGLE’s top and free video sharing website that makes it easy for users to watch online videos through their mobile phone, tablets, and PC. One thing gets some people confused, which is trying to figure out the difference between the Youtube Account Registration and Gmail registration page. Well remember this, and always do:
“One login details for all Google accounts (products and services)”
So this means that you shouldn’t be surprised when you trying accessing a Google signup form and you still see the same page as other pages. one thing is sure, which is – after creating the account you will be redirected to Youtube Account once your registration is completed.
On this page, we have simplified the steps for Youtube Account Registration for a new account. kindly follow the steps below to create yours.
What are the right devices to Sign up Youtube Account?
All mobile devices work perfectly well. You can use Mobile phones, Tablets, PC (computer). It is the same experience across all devices.
If you already have a YouTube account and you want to Login your account click here.
www.YouTube.com Signup On Mobile App
Sometime you may also want to register Youtube account through an App, which is faster and easier to always access your account (if the mobile device belongs to you). All you have to do is;
- Update the old Youtube App on your mobile device, or install a new app from the App store (check on your mobile)
- After installation, lunch the app
- click on signup
- enter your information detail, this includes creating a new Gmail account on the process…
- now once you are done you can start using your Youtube account, watch free videos and upload your person videos for the world to watch too.
How To Create a New Youtube account Free
- With your mobile or PC browser go to YouTube.com and click the “Sign In” link (you should see it at the top of the page)
- The next page shows you login form. You have to skip that and click create a new account (the form you should see is the same as Gmail registration form) so make sure to fill the form correctly.
- Fill in the Re-type Password and Username fields.
- In the Location drop-down list, select the country where you live.
- Click to select your gender and enter your date of birth.
- Type the characters (letters and numbers) from the colored box into the Word Verification field.
- Check or uncheck the next box with the unwieldy name: Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address.
- Click the Create My Account button. Now you can start enjoying the perks of an account.
Now That You Have Registered and Signed into your Account, You Should be able to;
- Create your own channels for people to follow and subcribe.
- Make and add videos to the YouTube community.
- Track your favorite users by subscribing to their channel.
- Manage your favorite tracks, videos, and online episodes.
- Comment on videos and socialize with other members of the community.