Is a great thing to have concluded the recent 2015 Ebonyi State University post utme exam. The next step now is to learning how to check your EBSU 2015/2016 post utme result online. After checking your result now, the next step is to start checking your admission status online, and admission list.
Here we are going to show you how you can check your post utme result using either your mobile phone or computer (PC).
How to check EBSU 2015/2016 Post UTME Result Online
- you need the ebsu scrtch card to check your result.
- all you have to do is; come down to the Micro Finance Bank at CAS
- pick up a teller to buy the card. Note, the rush for the card is much, so you have to come very early
But if you can’t come down to get the EBSU post UTME result checker card, there is an alternative which is for you to make a deposit of N3,000 only into any of the accounts below:
Bank Name: GTBank Plc
Account No: 0149651074
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account No: 3066151282
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA
Text your name via SMS your full name, phone number and jamb registration to 08032934651. The Card PIN and SERIAL NUMBER will be sent to you after payment. And after you have gotten the message from us, visit www.ebsu-edu.net, then click on the notice to check your result.
Other steps ahead of you for 2015/2016 EBSU Admission includes:
- To check admission list – and if you reach the cut off mark for your choice of department you might be given admission. But if not so you have to buy the Ebsu supplementary form
- Ebsu supplementary form – this gives you any other change of gaining admission. For you to easily get it, you are advice to check the cut-off mark of other departments and choose the one that reach your mark. Please note that at this stage (buying Ebsu supplementary form) you are also advice to seek for assistant so that you can gain this admission. When you get to this stage call on Mr Ephraim 08068937712 he will help/assist you through out to make sure you are admitted into any department of your choice (excluding Medicine and Surgery)
- Ebsu supplementary admission list checking – check your name again
- Payment of Acceptance fee – You have to come down to the school/department to collect your clearance form to pay acceptance fee into the school account.
- Verification of O-level result(s) – This is done only inside the school ICT and its not for free.
- Presentation of Valid and Original Documents – This is the time you will need to present the following documents:
- O-level result(s) and the copy of O-level Verification slip signed by the Director of ICT that your result is not fake – it could be up to two different o-level result.
- Jamb Result Slip and JAMB admission Letter – To get your copy click here
- State of Origin and LGA certificate
- Birth certificate
- Your Acceptance fee payment of Receipt
- Letter of Identification and signature of your parent/guidance
- Payment of School Fee – After your department has clarified you that you are free. They will give a clearance containing EBSU school fee amount, Account number to pay.
- Change your School Fee teller to receipt – your department will do that for you after two working days you paid your school fee
- Collection and registration of EBSU Registration Number – After confirming your acceptance fee, Documents and Payment of school fee the department will then give you your EBSU Registration Number which looks like this; EBSU/Year/XXXXXX. For example; EBSU/2015/123456
- Start Lectures – start full lectures and follow other instruction
Please make sure you like our page and share this information on facebook, google+, Twitter, etc. so that others will learn the same thing you have…
Use the comment box below if you have any question, or dough.
Good luck and congratulation in your matriculation in advance.