The term “YouWiN” means Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is a multimedia based re-launch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. We therefore bring the YouWiN 2017 Registration Processes & Requirements & YouWin Registration Form.
The YouWiN connect program aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians. Below are the requirements and the registration processes.
YouWiN 2017 Registration Processes & Requirements
The following are the requirements for YouWiN 2017 registration processes & requirements.
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Also, applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
YouWin Registration Form – How To Apply
To apply for YouWiN 2017, here are the steps to take.
- Log onto Youwin application portal: youwinconnect.org.ng/registration
- Fill in the application form. Supply the following information: Names, Email, Surname & Answer the addition placed there.
- Please note, your first name should be an initial. For example, if your First name is “Facebook”, just type in “F”.
- Finally, click on “Register”.
- You will receive the following message below:
- Afterwards, click on “proceed to login”.
- When it opens, go to your email, copy the “Pass key” sent to you. The pass key will serve as your first time password.
- So, type in your email and the pass key, then click on sign in.
- You will be re-directed to change your password. Be patient until you are re-directed.
- When it opens, type in the passkey as “old password”. Then choose your new password.
- Afterwards, you will be directed to log in with your email and new password.
- Log in and start your application.
Application closes August 30th, 2017
The YouWiN 2017 Registration Processes & Requirements & YouWin Registration Form is to ensure you are properly guided on your registration. If you have any question, we are here for you. Thank you.