This guide on how to create Careers24 account registration will ensure you stay ahead of the queue. After creating the account, the Careers24 Login Page will help you enter your dashboard.
So, what is Careers24? Careers24 is part of Media24; and member of the Naspers group. Known as one of the leading job portals in Nigeria, Careers24 brings two groups of people together – the job seeker and the recruiter. We provide job seekers with thousands of vacancies that are posted by hundreds of registered recruiters and employers. For top jobs and top candidates – join Careers24.com now.
When you create Careers24 account registration, you will get notification of the latest job vacancies. The account created will ensure you won’t miss out on any offers.
Create Careers24 Account Registration
How can you create careers24 account? The guideline is very simple. Here is how you go about it.
- Visit the careers24 registration portal – www.careers24.com/candidate/register/
- Fill the application form.
- Then choose whether you are unemployed or employed or a first time job seeker.
- Then, click on “Sign Up”.
Careers24 Login Page
The careers24 Login Page is www.careers24.com.ng/login/. Once you have created the account, you can then login and set up your account.
How To Use Careers24 Portal – How Careers24 Works
Careers24 is an online job site in Nigeria. Below are the things you will see and receive in careers24.
- Once you register, you can update your profile. This includes age, sex, and all important details.
- You can also upload your CV for job recruiters.
- Furthermore, you can select the types of job notifications to receive.
- From time to time, you will receive job vacancies from all states in Nigeria to your email. So, you have to register with your functional email.
Also See: You want a professional CV and resume? Then see how here
How To Upload CV On Careers24
Please log into your profile at www.careers24.com
- Scroll all the way down to the end of the home page of your profile.
- You will see a grey ‘Choose File’ button which will take you to where your C.V has been saved, for example you may have saved your C.V on your desktop.
- You will select the C.V from the chosen file and then click on the green ‘Upload’ button to upload the C.V to your registered profile.
- Please ensure your CV is in Word format and no more than 2MB in size.
- Please make sure that if you upload more than one version of your CV, the file names are different. If the file names are the same, you will encounter an issue when applying for job roles as the system will not know which version of your CV to send and thus, will not send a CV and you would be unable to apply for job roles.
- Careers24 also automatically generate a short CV for recruiters to peruse when going through your profile, and this one you can also please leave on your profile.
How To Apply For Jobs On Careers24
- Please go to www.careers24.com and login with your email address and password
- Type in your desired job role for eg ‘Operations Manager’ in the search block and click the ‘Go’ button in green on your right side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Operations Manager’ position you would like to apply for
- Click the green ‘Apply’ button and it will lead you to a page where you will be given an option to place your ‘Cover note’ and upload your CV to the application as well.
- Once you are satisfied and would like to proceed with the application, please click the green ‘Send application’ button.
- To check whether you have successfully applied for this position, you can go to your home page and hover your mouse over the ‘my profile’ option
- Scroll down in the ‘Job Seekers’ options and select the option ‘Jobs applied to’. This will give you a clear indication of what job roles you have successfully applied for via the Careers24 site.
Once you have finished with this guide on Create Careers24 Account Registration, then you can use the Careers24 Login Page and start choosing your best jobs.
Questions and answers can be dropped in the comment box below.