All this while interested individuals always seeking to get the full list of Recovered Cash and Assets Looted, of which the Federal Government has finally released the interim report on funds and assets recovered from individuals who looted the nation’s treasury.
But so far their names is still yet to be announced officially in public.
Full List of Recovered Cash and Assets Looted in Nigeria
According to Vanguard Newspaper Nigeria, from 29 May 2015 to 25 May 2016 the Federal Government made cash recoveries totaling;
- N78,325,354,631.82 (Seventy eight billion, three hundred and twenty-five million, three hundred and fifty-four thousand, six hundred and thirty one Naira and eighty two kobo)
- $185,119,584.61 (One hundred and eight five million, one hundred and nineteen thousand, five hundred and eighty four US Dollars, sixty one cents)
- 3,508,355.46 Pounds Sterling (Three million, five hundred and eight thousand, three hundred and fifty-five Pounds and 46 Pence) and
- 11, 250 Euros (Eleven thousand, two hundred and fifty Euros)
- N126,563,481,095.43 (One hundred and twenty six billion, five hundred and sixty three million, four hundred and eighty one thousand, and ninety five Naira, forty three Kobo
- $9,090,243,920.15 (Nine billion, ninety million, two hundred and forty three thousand, nine hundred and twenty Dollars, fifteen cent)
- 2,484,447.55 Pounds Sterling (Two million, four hundred and eighty four thousand, four hundred and forty seven Pounds, fifty five Pence)
- 303,399.17 Euros (Three hundred and three thousand, three hundred and ninety-nine Euros, 17 cents)
Funds Awaiting Return From Foreign Jurisdictions
- $321,316,726.1 (Three hundred and twenty one million, three hundred and sixteen thousand, seven hundred and twenty six Dollars, one cent);
- 6,900,000 Pounds (Six million, nine hundred thousand Pounds)
- 11,826.11 Euros (Eleven thousand, eight hundred and twenty six Euros, 11 cents)
It showed that Non-Cash Recoveries (Farmlands, Plots of Land, Uncompleted Buildings, Completed Buildings, Vehicles and Maritime Vessels) during the period total 239.
Here Are The following breakdown of the recovered cash and assets Which Was Just listed Above;
Well we can’t really say if this is all… but we do understand that many of this looted cash and assets will still be released. I believe you will want to know what will be the punishment of this individual looters in Nigeria?
Use the comment box to share your thoughts on this matter, Recovered Cash and Assets Looted in Nigeria Treasury.