The National Population Commission (NPC) has announced its recruitment of ad hoc staff for the 2023 Population and Housing Census exercise. The intent of recruiting 25 million ad-hoc staff for the 2023 population census exercise.
This is an opportunity for you to get employed and paid; the recruitment is massive with varieties of opportunities available.
Page Table of Contents
NPC Online Registration Date
The NPC official portal can be accessed from October 31, 2022, and is scheduled to close on December 28, 2022.
The registration process and NPC portal have been mentioned below. But before then, it is important you understand what’s needed to get started – accepted for the NPC job.
Requirements for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
According to the NPC list of requirements (you’ll see during the registration), to be eligible to apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff positions, you must have (before applying) the following “VALID DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION”;
- VALID NIN
- VALID PHONE NUMBER (REMOVE NUMBER FROM DND.)
- THE DEVICE LOCATION SETTING IS ON.
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE
You will see all of this mentioned in the process of applying for any of the NPC Adhoc Staff positions.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Job
- To start your application, click here, to redirect you to the registration portal.
- Click on the “Start Application” to pop up more options where you can now select “Start as Adhoc staff”.
It will take you to a list of documents and requirements that eligible applicants should have, they are already mentioned above.
- To proceed, “Check/Mark” each of those boxes showing that you have all the requirements to apply for the National Population Commission (NPC) job.
Then click on “Proceed” and follow the instructions to fill out the application form.
- Following this, a page where you fill in your NIN number will be provided.
- You must then tick the button, which says “I have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.” Before proceeding with the application.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data.
- Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue, or fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant’s application.
- After filling in all the required information and your application is successful, the portal will furnish you with an application ID. A confirmation SMS will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Endeavour to screenshot and save your application ID, which might be required during the interview.
Please note that you will be requested to upload documents and take facial capturing too.
Let us know through the comment below if you have any questions, so we can profound the best way to assist you better.