Instagram has released a new feature that allows you learn how to share multiple photos and videos in Instagram. With this update, you no longer have to choose the single best photo or video from an experience you want to remember. Now, you can combine up to 10 photos and videos in one post and swipe through to see them all. Share your favourite moments of your best friend’s surprise birthday party, from setting up to when they walk through the door. Or create a step-by-step cake recipe that people can always find on your profile.
Knowing how to share multiple photos and videos in Instagram is beneficial. You are no longer limited to just one image per post. Neither would you have to go through the stress of updating different pictures of an event in different post. All you need do is to follow the steps we will share below and you are on your way. Do not keep it hidden, share your best moments with your followers on Instagram today.
- Log into your Instagram account
- Tap the + Icon to start a new post
- In the next page, click on “Library”.
- Click on “Select Multiple”.
- Select the number of video/images you want to share. The maximum is 10.
- Click on “Next”.
- You can edit the images by using any of the available Instagram Filters. Also, You can tap a single image to edit it alone.
- You can also decide to change the order of the image arrangement by dragging it to the position you want it to be in.
- Click on “Next”.
- Decide whether to caption your post as well as tagging friends or not.
- Click on “Share”.
Note: To view the posted images, you swipe “Right” to view the next image or “Left” to view previous.
Related Posts: How To Do Live Instagram Video How To Create Instagram Account How To Download Instagram App
This new addition will make your Instagram experience all the more unique. You can easily share your wonderful experiences in many pictures through one post. What else can you ask for? So, with this knowledge on how to share multiple photos and videos in Instagram, you can enjoy Instagram the more.