The Nigerian government through the National Directorate of Employment has commenced the online registration of unemployed Nigerians. The portal for the registration www.jobsforall.ng was launched on Wednesday, April 5th 2017. A release on the website states that “Following the mandate of the National directorate of Employment (NDE), Jobs For All is a portal developed primarily to connect the unemployed with job opportunities. This portal facilitates registration of job seekers, Employers, skill providers etc. The portal provides job matching services, career placement, career profiling in a highly transparent and user friendly manner. The portal would be capable of meeting the varied demands and requirements of the youth for information on education, employment and job fairs and exhibitions.”
The NDE’s online registration of unemployed Nigerians, if properly implemented, would help in alleviating the rate of unemployment in the country. The portal will play essential roles such as connecting the unemployed with job opportunities, job matching services, career placement and career profiling.
How to Start the Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians.
To start the registration, here are the steps to take.
- Visit www.jobsforall.ng
- Click on “Register Now”
- In the next opened segment, fill in the required details. There are 4 segments of information to be filled. They include: (a) Personal Details (b) Account Information (c) Education Background (d) Employment.
- Then, click on “Submit”.
Requirements Needed For Registration
The major requirements needed for the online registration of unemployed Nigerians include the following:
- Means of Identification ( Voters’ Card, International Passport, Driver’s Licence, School ID Card)
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Functional Email
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians – Employer Registration
Employers can also register on this platform to source for prospective employees. The following steps are to be followed:
- Log into the website
- To the far right, you will see “Are you an Employer?” Click on “Register”
- Fill in the following details classified into 2 (a) Company Details (b) Account Information
Note: Your company must be registered with the CAC and must have a website before you register.
National Directorate Of Employment Contacts
The following are the means of contacting the National Directorate Of Employment:
- Head Office Address Plot 1529, Nouakchott Street,
Wuse Zone 1, Abuja,
- Facebook Account: @National Directorate Of Employment (
- Twitter Handle: @nde_jobs (https://twitter.com/nde_jobs)
We would love to hear your comments, contributions concerning the “National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians”. If you also have any questions concerning this, you can share with. Thank you for sharing this.