once you are done with your application, you can at anytime (during the recruitment period) Login into your Nigeria Customs Service account.
Nigeria Customs Service login page requires you provide your email address which you used during the registration and password.
On the Nigeria Customs Service account, you have the ability to re-print your Custom slip and download Guarantor’s Form now, and as well Check Application status.
All of this for free!
This page (below) we have shown how to access the Nigeria Customs Service Login page, print slip and download the guarantor form. Follow the steps.
What is the Nigeria Customs Service Login Portal?
The portal still remains the same website you started your application, probally stopped application at a point and resumed application. That same Custom website you use to login.
The Custom official website is; vacancy.customs.gov.ng
The What is the Nigeria Customs Service Login form is a 3-in-1 platform that provides you with input fields for you to enter your email and password to access your application or email only to reset your password or verify your new account email.
How to Login Nigeria Customs Service Dashboard
- Visit the main site vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click “Login” you should see it at the top of the page.
- Then enter your email and password to access your Nigeria Custom application form.
- Then click the “Submit“
- Now you are in your account.
See image below to show how the
You can see two green buttons (above the applicants password). The first on the top is to print Slip. While the other is to download the guarantor’s form.
Login to Reset Password
The website still did not change as you want to reset or change your password.
- access the official website (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/login.php). Still the same with the above website address.
- You want to reset therefore you won’t have to login, so click on the “Forget password”
- Enter your email and click the “RETRIEVE PASSWORD” button
- login into your email and follow the remaining steps to change your password to a new one.
Nigeria Custom Email Verification
This happens when you have
This medium allows you to reapply for the verification.
- use the same website address above
- then click the next tab (after
forget password) “EMAIL VERIFICATION”
- Enter your email and submit
- now check your email and verify your application to start the main application.
If you have any question or contributions to this, kindly use the comment box.
OnlineDailys.com is a social community where people comes and learn. SO let others learn from you.