How To Pay UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test Fees On Remita – Pursing your postgraduate studies in UNIZIK has many benefits. The students are guaranteed being tutored by a collection of the nation’s finest lecturers. Also, UNIZIK’s reputation ensures that your certificate is without doubt. So, choosing to study there is not out of place.
To be granted admission, UNIZIK conducts a screening test for intending candidates. The fees are paid online. Here is the guide on How to Pay UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test Fees on Remita. Good luck.
Also See: UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Test Dates
The mission of the University is to use teaching, research, and public service to solve social problems. In the process of learning, students would be oriented to use their education in solving practical problems confronting them in the Nigerian society and beyond.
How To Pay UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test Fees On Remita
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Select the MDA (Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
- Please bring the Print out to the screening venue. This print out admits.
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test.
>>>> PhD Candidates: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
>>>> PGD and Masters Candidates: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
This fee was paid in 2017/2018 session and is subject to periodic change.