UNIPORT Post-UTME 2018/2019 Form Is Out – This is to notify the general public that University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post Utme Form 2018/2019 is out. Those who have been waiting for it can now apply. Also contained is UNIPORT cut off mark for 2018/2019 academic session.The screening exercise will hold from July 30th to August 4th, 2018.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
UNIPORT Post-UTME 2018/2019 Form – How To Apply
- – Eligible candidates are to visit http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- – Print out Payment Slip
- – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- – Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- – Complete the Form online as requested.
- – Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- – Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- – Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Requirements For The Screening
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- – A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- – A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- – Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- – Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- – Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- – Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
- – Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- – PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- – For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- – For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 22nd July, 2018
Schedule For The 2018 UNIPORT Post Utme form
Below are the screening schedules.
Monday, 30th July, 2018
- 8.00am – 12 noon – Humanities
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm- Law
Tuesday, 31st July, 2018
- 8.00am – 12 noon – Medicine & Surgery
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm – Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
- 8.00am – 12 noon – Science
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm – Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
- 8.00am – 12 noon – Nursing
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm – Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018
- 8.00am – 12 noon- Engineering
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm – Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018
- Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Good luck as you go for the UNIPORT Post-UTME 2018/2019 Form.