The WhatsApp web is an official web-based service innovation that brings WhatsApp conversations to desktop systems providing you with a richer communication experience on your computer, the accessibility goes along side with both your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is free and safe to use all the way.
WhatsApp Web login site connects to your phone to sync messages, photos, videos and other important files, thus you can see all your files on both devices. The first requirement to being able to use WhatsApp Web is an active WhatsApp account on your smartphone.
You can be able to connect with your computer once your phone is connected to the internet, likewise your computer. The connectivity goes together; the in the sense the whatsapp QR Code has to help initiate the connections between your computer and mobile phone. So you should know that;
- without your mobile phone you can’t initiate the connection
- without internet connection you cant\’t also connect
- and you do not need password to start using WhatsApp.com Web
Is WhatsApp.com Web Login without Phone and without Scanning QR Code Possible?
The answer is “NO”. Its not possible to connect your whatsapp PC without the phone and QR code. And that is the reason You have the follow our guide below, also watch the video to learn more how WhatsApp.com Web Login works (not without phone or QR code).
Full Guide On WhatsApp.com Web Login
- At first you should know that Desktop (PC) browser is needed to connect to whatsapp.com web login page. So lunch your PC browser (Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera, UC browser, etc).
- Enter whatsapp website www.whatsapp.com (or use here; web.whatsapp.com). Then when the page open you have to click on “WHATSAPP WEB”.
- The go to your mobile phone, open your whatsapp app and Tap on the three dots (…) in the upper right corner to display the main menu.
- There you should find the new WhatsApp Web option which you need to tap on.
- A short explanation of the feature is displayed the first time you use it – click “Got it”.
- Use the QR Code scanner on the mobile device to scan the code displayed on the website (Desktop). Make sure the phone Captures your screen QR.
- Done! You can now use WhatsApp from your PC.
- This syncs the phone’s data with the website and displays your groups, chats and conversations on the site.
WhatsApp Web Signs and Meanings
When you are fully logged on WhatsApp web account there are signs you will will be seeing which you may not really understand what they do or stands for (for first users). These whatsapp signs are indicators informing you on what is happening on your mobile phone and PC while you have connected your whatsapp with your PC.
This issue is taken to be serious because of some complains coming to us that the “WhatsApp.com Web Login” isn’t functioning.
Phone Battery Law Indicator
The phone battery low indicator remind you of your battery status that your phone many be switching-off any moment from that time the sign comes reminding you of it. At this point you are expected to plug in your phone to power/increase more energy in the phone battery. If your phone batter totally goes flat then off – you will be disconnected from www.whatsapp.com web.
Mobile Phone Not Connected
When ever your phone connection is off or weak there is usually an indicator on web.whatsapp.com PC, alerting you to take action; which could be reconnecting your network.
Computer Connection Lost Signal
When there is no more connection on your Desktop (PC) then the indicator warns you about it – for you to take immediate action to fix it up. But already you know nothing in life is stable so therefore if you know in your location your network breaks-out and reconnect again then you don’t have to do anything, rather than doing your thing (chatting) and once the network id back your whatsapp web connection indicator will disappear.
What You Should Know About WhatsApp.com Web
- If your Phone camera is not working properly then the QR code will not scan successfully.
- During and after connection – make sure to always leave your phone connected so that your PC can always get connected (whether your phone is close to you or not, but as long as its connected).
Use our comment box below if you face any further challenges.