YouTube.com is the most popular online Video steaming platform own by Google company. The use of contents here remains free – that is, users don’t have to register to watch Youtube videos.
But guess what?
There are more fantastic features to still enjoy if you’re a registered user and that includes;
- commenting to join the conversation,
- download (videos or audios) contents to watch later without a data connection,
- upload your own videos,
- create youtube channels,
Page Table of Contents
Why you need the Youtube App
Generally, mobile apps help us get information faster. Likewise the Youtube app, you can access the video contents from tablets, mobile phones, and other devices like TV, Playstation, etc
However, the Youtube app is already pre-installed onto every android enable devices like Android phones, Android TV and other android devices by default.
You can always access YouTube Music, YouTube Movies, YouTube News, YouTube documentaries, YouTube kids channels, YouTube live events, including many other YouTube contents that interest you more than these listed ones.
YouTube Download Mobile App
If your device (such as smartphones, tablets and, TV set) is running an android OS already, then all you need to do is;
- First, navigate to the android app store of that device, then login to your google account (which is the same login with YouTube account, Gmail, and other Google online products).
There is a link below to register for a new account in case you haven’t before now.
- Then make sure that the YouTube app is up to date. If not you can update immediately.
Then you can start using YouTube to watch your favorite programs online.
Alternatively, you can use the link below to download the latest YouTube App now
But if your device isn’t running an android (maybe iOS, Microsoft, etc) then you can use the link below to download ONLY on iOS, while for other Operating Systems – can go for the YouTube APK apps download.
Still note that you need to have an active Google account to enable you access the YouTube platform either via mobile, computer, PC, tablet, etc.
How to Watch YouTube without Internet
You need an internet to first download the the Youtube content to the library.
Its necessary you first understand how the YouTube Download works.
- Google never supports any ways of downloading Youtube contents outside Youtube.com.
- All YouTube downloaded contents can be found in the “Library” selection. And can be watched as many times as possible without an internet connection.
- Not every content on YouTube permits it to be download onto Youtube.
Once you save the videos – with or without network access you will be able to watch your videos offline. And you will find your downloaded videos in “Library”.